Thursday 13 March 2014

Day 185: Slowly worsening as the pattern holds

I woke up feeling ok.  It takes forever for me to get out of bed now which is frustrating. After a coffee and my 1 Dex for the day the morning went smoothly. Remie headed off to school with Steph and her boys while I walked Alex up the hill 2 blocks to meet his friend, Ben. They walked to school together, which was Alex's first time going to school without an adult. I get the impression that he starts growing up quickly from here and I'm not sure if I'm ready for it.

I spent the entire day at home feeling ok. I did lots of office admin then had a quick rest. Andrea came over to help me finish clearing my closet, and Rosalie popped in for a quick hello (and also took my used Nulasta sharp container to take to hospital when she goes on Friday for uni). Sue came to pick up Jossi's glasses so there was a slight flurry of activity before pick up.

As Emma was getting the kids and taking them to swimming, I had another brief lie down. I started to feel the onset on the sore tummy/gut and tingly mouth when I got up. The late afternoon/evening was bearable when I figured out that it goes better when I step back. I did eat with the kids and played a few games with Remie but I let Emma do her job. It's much better that way.

I watched a "House of Cards" episode after the kids were in bed as Nick was out. As I watched, I started taking Fungalin to stave off the oral thrush. I feel bloated and tired so am turning off the light soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment