Sunday 9 March 2014

Day 181: Taste (or final pre-chemo champagne lunch)

I had my FINAL pre-chemo champagne lunch today with 10 wonderfully supportive friends who were able to make it. The exciting bit is that I tasted everything - including the sangria. Ok, so it may have been a distorted sense of taste based on what I've become accustomed to, but it was still better than it's been. Very exciting.

At Havana Beach with my wonderful guardian angels


I spent a glorious morning at the surf beach with the kids while Nick was biking with Owen. Nick came down later after getting Alex to sailing. It was low tide (my favourite) and the surf was benign so it was a relaxed combination of wave jumping and sandcastle building. Just my speed. It was just so nice to be outside after all the rain and my couch time. I'll hold onto the memory as I soldier on through round 6 in the next few weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment