Thursday 5 June 2014

Day 280: Sweet dreams are made of this (or A new look)

I had a hair appointment yesterday, 6 weeks after my first post-chemo cut and colour. I decided to make a bit of a change and go for an Annie Lennox look in preparation for my 30th high school reunion, which takes us back to the early-mid 1980s,  It is "champagne blonde" and shaved at the back. I love it.  It reminds me of the cut I made from 1982-92, though that was a bit more "Flock of Seagulls".

It's important to remember that good can come out of "bad".  I never would've taken my hair short if I didn't have to and I love it. I can't say that I'll keep it like this, but I am really enjoying the chage (and I'm not just saying that). I can say that I'm happy to be blonde again, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment