Sunday 2 March 2014

Day 174: Laying low

After taking Remie out to brekkie, then picking up Alex from his sleepover and dropping him at sailing, we made a quick trip to the mall to get a few things.  And that was my outing for this Sunday.  It was another day of mostly hanging around the house in the rain, reading and doing a few chores.  Boring, but I suspect quite useful for my overall health.

Remie seems to have settled down a bit, perhaps because she's slept relatively regularly in the past week, or she finished her antibiotics, or Alex was away, or she had lots of time at home, or something else entirely.  Who knows?  I just hope it continues.

The countdown chain is getting shorter and only has one more segment of 7 black links.  I can't believe they come in 8 days as I'm not yet feeling well enough to fight off another round.  With that said, I'd better go have my "cinnamon dirt" (Chinese herbs that help boost my white blood cell count).  It takes terrible, but I'm happy to endure it if it keeps me out of the hospital.

No comments:

Post a Comment