Saturday 1 March 2014

Day 173: Learning to decline

My sleeping pill last night gave me 5.5 hours before Remie woke me.at 2.30a, then again at 6a. I know she is struggling, but I'm having a hard time having sympathy through my exhaustion.

I didn't quite get going this morning and swim club took it out of me. We were planning to go to Joan and Jonesy's for a BBQ, but my tiredness and headache led me to make the tough call to cancel. I was disappointed as I was looking forward to catching up with old friends, but my 2 hour sleep led me to belive that I'd made the right call. I could've slept longer but Remie came in and woke me after telling Nick she wouldn't. She sure is making this hard.

Alex is at another sleepover birthday party and Remie went to sleep quickly. Quiet. Nick and I watched an old episode of "The Americans" on Foxtel. What a rocking Saturday night.

No comments:

Post a Comment