Tuesday 29 April 2014

Day 232: Ready to drop

It's 8pm and I'll be turning the light out soon. I am completely exhausted after 3 nights in a row of being awake for 2+ hours after a hot flush. This menopause gig is not remotely restful.

My radiation burn is also getting worse. The whole treated area is now that angry red that happens after lots of time in the sun without sun block. I would be able to handle this but the lack of sleep is making everything challenging.

Thankfully I know that this, too, shall pass. I thought that today as Dr. Craig was patching my chipped front tooth (I think it happened during my last round of chemo but can't quite remember). At least now I have a very beautiful tooth.

I'm off to chase elusive sleep. I'm sure the world will be a rosier place after I get more than 3 hours in a row.

No comments:

Post a Comment