Tuesday 15 April 2014

Day 218: Worthwihile

This has been one of those days that sees me feeling very content as I head to bed. The morning included cuddles and happy kids. I got Alex to sailing a bit early so I could get to radiotherapy, which went relatively quickly.

Remie, Mum and I had lunch and then went to the circus. It was Remie's idea in the first place (she left a note on my desk asking if we could go) but we all enjoyed it. I left at intermission to pick up Alex from sailing, then we went back and caught the final act.

Pizza for the kids' dinner and "Despicable Me 2" ended the kids' day. Mum and I caught up with Sue, Rach and Jenny at Petra's At the Roof for a bit of shopping, bubbles and secret wome's business. We actually organised it for Sue to use her voucher we have her for her birthday. She's gone in 3 weeks from today so it's all starting to get real.

I enjoyed having a relatively normal day. I got time with my kids, my mum and my friends (Nick is in Malaysia) so the balance was good. We have to appreciate when that happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment