Tuesday 10 December 2013

Day 91: Yoga

I finally got back to Sam's ashtanga class today for the first time since late September. It was great to be there and was a bit harder than usual due to the reduced strength and flexibility in my left arm due to the lymph node removal. It was worth it nonetheless.

The rest of the day was consumed with a morning tea with some of the girls from the Early Breast Cancer seminar series (there was a woman there who used the cold cap and  kept most of her hair while doing the same FEC-D regimen I am) plus pre-Christmas errand running.

Now I am tired. Apparently I am at the lowest immune system point now (10-14 days post-treatment). I'm hoping to be on the up tomorrow as its a busy remainder of the week and I'm starting to think about getting mentally prepared for next Tuesday's frozen toxic cocktails round 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment