Thursday 12 December 2013

Day 93: Tired

Given how tired I am this week I can only imagine that I'll be in bed by 7p after my treatment next Tuesday! I even had some down time today pottering around the house. It'll be back to day sleeps next week for sure.

I had an early Christmas present this morning: coffee in bed delivered by Alex. Nick was away last night so Alex decided to get my coffee and Remie's (oat)milk by himself. Very thoughtful.

Then Remie made me smile when she received her medal for "School Spirit" at the K-2 presentation assembly. She was so very excited and I was proud.

Both kids have been pretty good lately, taking my treatments and side effects in their strides. They are aware but seem to have faith that we'll all get through it and they won't be too worse off with me not being able to be there to do things with them. I really hope that lasts into next week at least.

No comments:

Post a Comment