Sunday 8 December 2013

Day 89: What a good day to be alive

How could I not be happy to be alive and feeling great after yesterday? Add to that a glorious morning at Nippers (kids surf lifesaving), a trip to Santa during which my daughter asked for "a spell to make her stuffed animals talk" and her brother found and bought a Christmas gift for her with his own money, our annual visit to the Lindt cafe and an afternoon of Christmas carols and tree decorating?

I am somewhat concerned that I'm feeling as good as I am. As Jen said yesterday (echoing what Dr. Fran said at my first appointment), we do want to have faith the chemo is working and a few side effects demonstrate that. I hope I've felt bad enough that I don't get my dose increased in my next round. As there's nothing I can do about that, I'll just enjoy feeling good for another week or as long as it continues.

No comments:

Post a Comment