Wednesday 24 September 2014

Day 380: A day without an appointment

I had a lovely day all around: the sun was shining, the kids were good, I had a good swim (second day of 1.2k) and, while the kids were at their holiday programs (gymnastics for Remie and kayaking for Alex) I got organised for our departure to Hamilton Island.  I only had one phone call that had to do with my cancer, and it was simply a heads up to Mt. Wilga that I requested to have my garments shipped to them as I'm away until next Friday.  Easy.

I dropped Alex at his kayaking day after picking up his mate, Tom.  They had a great day as there were only 3 kids today.  I picked up the boys and they hung out here for an hour until Lucy arrived.

When I dropped Remie and her 2 friends at gymnastics, they were excited.  I would've been happy to stay if I were a youngster as the facility is great.  They, too, had a great day.

After dinner, Remie decided that she wanted to set her own record for getting showered and ready to read.  8 minutes was her time.  After months of her taking forever to do exactly this, it just goes to show she can do things if she wants.

No comments:

Post a Comment