Friday 12 September 2014

Day 368: Party prep

After dropping the kids at school I did the  food shopping for Remie's party tomorrow. I can't believe she's going to be 7 inextricably week!

I talked to mum on the way to the clinic. It's been a good opportunity to stay in touch. I tried to work a bit harder at the gym and even convinced Bridget to let me go on the bike for 10 mins. Woohoo.

Andrea was my physio again today. She was very excited to unwrap my bandages as there was a big improvement in my arm overall. She did more massage and laser, then wrapped again for the weekend. I'm just pleased it's coming down and I'm learning more about how my body works to make it better.

After dinner was cake icing.  Thanks to Gloria's gorgeous cake toppers and Emma's baking efforts my job was easy. A few more treats got made and we're as ready as we'll be for 18 7-year-olds.

No comments:

Post a Comment