Sunday 23 February 2014

Day 167: Haircut

I'm not kidding: I got a haircut today. Crystal came over to cut the kids' and Nick's hair, so she did a little snip of my fringe (bangs).  It was a little amount of hair but a fairly sizeable length went as it has been four months since a hairdresser touched my hair. I may even be inspired to put a treatment of sorts on it as one of the chemo nurses recommended.  I'll just have to see how much I lose in the next week. I already have a balding mullet so fingers crossed the loss isn't too great as I think I'm too close to the end (5 weeks!) to shave.

I'm still feeling like there is a cellular war raging inside of me. I am totally exhausted so spend lots of time "resting" today. I did also pick up Alex from his sleepover, drop him at sailing and have a quick lunch with Jenna, all within a kilometre of home and all on foot (I don't feel safe to drive at the moment). I'm glad we're moving to autumn and it's getting dark earlier; I'd be in bed during daylight otherwise (!).


No comments:

Post a Comment