Friday 14 February 2014

Day 158: Company

This was a day of feeling good (ok, that means about 70%, but I'll take that at the moment) and having wonderful company.

Nick and Remie had some bonding time in the morning which gave me some space. That was a nice start to the day.  Nadia came by after drop off and we had a lovely catch up. Then it was a massage with Renee, who always makes me feel better and laugh. A quick chat with Sue was great.  I took Alex to dance and hung around chatting to Andrea.

The most exciting guest arrived after the kids were showered: my cousin Justin arrived with Nick, who had picked him up from the airport. We are all very excited that he's come from Hawaii to help. As he said at dinner, he knows we have great friends here but he thought it was time to bring in some fresh troops after 5 months. I'm looking forward to a week of entertainment as only Justin can provide to take my mind off my plight.


No comments:

Post a Comment