Tuesday 11 February 2014

Day 155: Minor improvements

After being up 3 times last night, Remie was ready to head back to school. She was still itchy but all looked good on the spots front.

I, too, was ready for her to be back at school. I had a very inspiring coffee with Gail, who finished this treatment 2 months ago. She told me her story of how Round 4 flattened her and gave me some tips. She made me laugh and feel like I can indeed get through the next 7 weeks.

I then went to yoga for the first time in 2 months. I did about 80% of the class! which thankfully was not too rigorous. It was great just to feel good enough to be there.

Jennifer N. and Jenny B. came around for a dinner catch up which was another uplifting  interaction. Laughter is indeed good medicine.

I'm tired but optimistic for the first time in just over a week. If all goes according to plan I should be coming out of this chemo haze in 7 weeks.  That's manageable.

No comments:

Post a Comment