Tuesday 25 February 2014

Day 169: On the mend

La dropped dinner off tonight and was surprised at "how well" I was. I felt much better than the last 4 days so was pleased to show off my relative health. I mentioned that I've been able to so far avoid all the yucky side effects that I had last round and stuck out my tongue to show her how great it is. She was horrified.  I'd forgotten how relative "well" is a and how warped my perception of it is at the moment.

This next week sees my immune system at its low point. I'm not generally agoraphobic, but I must say that I am keeping contact with the public and its germs to a minimum. Given that, I spent most of the day at home plowing through admin stuff that I've ignored for weeks and finished my speech for my citizenship ceremony tomorrow.

I did make an exception and went to yoga, which was enlightening.  It was great to be in the studio and be moving. It was not great to find it so totally challenging that I had to take multiple rest breaks. I just feel good for getting out of the house after the last few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment