Saturday 30 November 2013

Day 81: Improvements

I feel like the past few days have been trending positive: the headache has mostly gone and the nausea is very low-grade.  It's the exhaustion that's continuing. Having been in bed by 8p the past few nights, tonight's 9-ish feels late. I've also had a few daytime sleeps to keep me going. I'm hoping the tiredness decreases over the next week; I can't imagine what it's going to be like next April!

I woke up feeling great so had a nice walk along the beach to meet Rach for brekkie. I managed to get through the kids' swim club and lunch before I needed a nap. With Alex at his dance concert day, Remie at a birthday party and Nick running errands I had the perfect house for a snooze. 

Nick and I picked up Remie from her birthday party and went to Alex's 4.30p dance concert. I was very happy to be there as my atttendance had been uncertain. After dinner at the RSL where the concert was, it was home and bed for the kids, and now for me. At least Nick has his boat and desk to finish so he won't be too bored for awhile. 

No comments:

Post a Comment