Monday 18 November 2013

Day 68: Nearing the end of the celebrations

It was blissful to wake up at 7a to no children! Rach and I were the only ones who stayed at the Shangri La, so we had a ver peaceful morning rehydrating, reading trashy mags, swimming and indulging in a brekkie that included pastries.

We got home around 11a to Netty and Remie playing Go Fish. The day was very low key as Remie as still not 100% and the boys arrived home about noon exhausted with a story to tell of the ship nearly being hijacked (all true).

The evening saw Nick and I head out for one last celebration: Nadia's birthday. Despite my tiredness, I knew we'd have a great night once we got out. It started with a Hendrick's cocktail, so how cpuld it be bad? The service, food, drink and company were great, so I thank Nadia for giving us a great reason to cap off our early "silly season".

No comments:

Post a Comment