Wednesday 19 November 2014

Day 441: Serial numbers and slow time

Upon awaking, I redeemed on of my "get a cup of coffee" certificates Alex had given me. It was a great way to start the day. Nick was on morning duty before his afternoon departure to Singapore, so I enjoyed moving slowly.  I'm definitely feeling better every day, though I am still very vague.

I had to drop Wanda (the Honda) in for a service, so Rach picked me up and we had a great morning of coffee, walking, juice and shopping. Melinda came by for a lovely visit this afternoon, and the rest of my day was admin.  I'm getting a few things done as I'm around the house lots at the moment.

The strange thing I did today was to file the card that has my details and the serial numbers and details of my implants "in case there is ever a recall".  I didn't know my girls would have their own ID card. I wonder if I should have one for my hip as well...

Deanna dropped by a yummy dinner that we all 3 demolished. I've enjoyed a very quiet house this evening and will drift off to sleep peacefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment