Wednesday 12 November 2014

Day 434: 'Twas the night before reconstruction

I have to be at the hospital at 8.30a tomorrow for an approximate 10.30a surgery. It should take about 2 hours then I'll be in lala land. I'm packed and ready for Chris to pick me up at 7.15a. She rang this afternoon to say good luck and insisted on driving me when I said I was taking a taxi.

I'm really looking forward to getting my expander out. I hope Dr. Andrew can go directly to implant on the right side but we'll know tomorrow. At least this surgery won't have any of the worry of last year in terms of what might be discovered.

I went to the gym this morning and worked hard as I figure I'll be drugged up tomorrow so won't feel any soreness. One of the girls from the gym rang me tonight to wish me well for tomorrow which was lovely as she'd has to ask Phil, the owner, for my number. People can be so kind.

No comments:

Post a Comment