Thursday 28 August 2014

Day 353: Self-talk

Today I think I can adapt and overcome this challenge. I'm thinking of it as a 12 month learning process. I know it's not going to be easy but at least it's not life-threatening.

I went to the gym to experiment. I didn't wear my sleeve/glove as I only have one set and they'd get sweaty. My arm/hand don't seem any worse for it. I put my sleeve on after showering (Nick stretched it on a 1.5 litre bottle as per Dr. Helen's suggestion) so it was better, but it still pushes fluid into my hand. It'll be a challenge to get a balance.

Remie was in good form all day, which made it all easier. Combined with my day catching up on admin all was good. I topped off the day with a lovely birthday dinner for Rach with families at the Bavarian Beer Cafe, leaving me thankful for good friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment