Sunday 10 August 2014

Day 329: Home - and arm swelling

We arrived in at 6.35a on August 1st. The flight was sleep-filled (at least 8 hours for all) and uneventful. We collected our 6+ bags (!) and jumped in a maxi taxi. Home was warm (thanks to Rosalie for turning on the heat) and inviting.  After a sleep from 10-12p, the kids were in good form. Alex spent the afternoon at Tom's party while Remie enjoyed being home. Nick and I unpacked and settled in.

Unfortunately the swelling in my arm increased as a result of the flight. I wore my sleeve for a few hours after landing to hopefully mitigate the effects of the pressurised cabin. My arm felt heavy and a bit tight but more uncomfortable than painful.

It was an early night for all, with me turning off the light at 8.30p. The time had come to catch up on 7 weeks of little sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment