Wednesday 15 January 2014

Day 128: Eyelashes (and general hair loss)

In the past few days I've lost a few eyelashes.  This isn't like the normal loss one experiences normally; these have all come from my bottom eyelids on the outside. I bet no one I know would notice it yet, but there does seem to be a little gap.

On the subject of hair loss, the hair on my head is very thin and brittle. There are not yet bald spots; if they appear I'm thinking I'll shave. It's also an awful mix of colours since treating it might cause it to fall out. I don't have to shave my legs at all, but still have a bit of fuzz on my arms. My underarm hair is nearly gone as well. And yes, my pubic hair is nearly gone as well.

Some of this is quite good for summer. I have taken to wearing hats to cover up and prevent and sunburn. It'll be interesting to see how it unfolds in the next 9 weeks.

3 comments:

  1. I also experienced same problem. I consulted a doctor he prescribed me Renocia EL liquid. I bought it from https://www.clickoncare.com/renocia-el-liquid-5-ml

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. please tell me more about Renocia EL.....???

      Delete
    2. Renocia EL liquid increases the thickness of the eye lashes. To know more https://www.clickoncare.com/renocia-el-liquid-5-ml

      Delete