Wednesday 29 January 2014

Day 142: Buzzing

This Dex high is unbelievable. I was wide awake from about midnight to 4a then up at 6.30a. I've spent the day in motion, from taking the kids to their first day back to school and walking along the beach to catching up on paperwork and sorting medical bills and finally having a quick swim down the street at Little Manly before dinner. I obviously failed miserably at a midday rest. I fear tomorrow's reduction to one Dex tablet per day from the 4 I've been having is going to mean a big fall. Time will tell.

Strangely I feel ok at the moment and distinctly less toxic at this point than I did for the first three treatments. I've eaten meals and had lots of fluids to flush out my system. I'll head to bed shortly and take a sleeping pill to ensure my body gets some rest.


No comments:

Post a Comment