Saturday 21 September 2013

Day 12: How did I get so lucky?

I find myself wondering how I ever got so lucky to have such wonderful people in my life.  Support has poured in from all over and in all different ways and the train has only barely left the station.

I had a fabulous time last night with friends experiencing The Cat Empire live at the Enmore Theatre.  I can't thank the people who made it happen enough: Freddie for his selfless sacrifice of his ticket, Nick for sending me off and looking after the kids, Rach for insisting we dance, Jono for keeping us in drinks and Sue for the initial idea.

I suspect I'm going to have to lean on all of you, so thank in advance for all the help.  I hope to be able to repay it one day.

1 comment:

  1. I've been trying to post this message from my phone and it hasn't worked to date. Hopefully it will from the PC. I just wanted to say that we are the lucky ones to have you as a friend, Nanc. You are one of the most inclusive people I know and I for one have benefited greatly from being one of your mates. So glad that you enjoyed the concert, it was a lot of fun and I'm thinking that we should do lots more!! Sue xx

    ReplyDelete